Sunday, July 24, 2016

Happy- Scrapbooking Tutorial With Irit

Hi! Irit here and I'm excited to share another layout I made using some of my current favorite Shimmerz goodies. Here's my layout-


I started by prepping my cardstock ( I use American Crafts white heavy weight cardstock) with gesso. Once dry, I applied Texturez in Patina through a stencil. I kept the stenciled area rough around where I wanted to place my photo.


Once the paste was completely dry, I sprayed two of my favorite colors these days- Coloringz in Oh Say Can You Sea, and Vibez in Blue Jeans. I also sprayed some water to help the colors blend and move easily.


Once the sprays were dry, I added my photo, papers and embellishments. I used the July Felicity Jane kit, which coordinates perfectly with the Shimmerz goodies I used. 
Check out the video tutorial I created, and see how this came together!


Don't forget, when you place and order, mention my name and get a free product of your choice!


Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day!


No comments: