Monday, July 25, 2016

Aqua Huez and stencils with Felicity



 Hello, Felicity here today.

I am stopping by with a layout I put together using my favorite shimmerz, Aqua Huez.

Products used: Aqua Huez Rockin Robin, Hottie pink, crazy daisy, Blue me away and Green with envy 

I wanted to document the bond with my daughter already. Most of the time its convientent for me to be behind the camera, instead of in front. But I am becoming more aware and more confident with self timer. 
Luckily, I have a benefit and that is that Missy Moo does not mind one bit a thousand and one photos just to get one good one. 
sigh.

I wanted my page to be bright, fun  and cheery. Just like her. 
First up I add gesso and some masking tape for some texture and a surface to use my Aqua Huez on. I then used a stencil and very wet brush and layed my Aqua Huez on. I left the stencil there to dry for a very l o n g time. It allowed the Aqua Huez to seep underneath and leave this amazing pattern. 






Doesn't it look amazing!
A few detail shots of the layout. 






Can you see why I love Aqua Huez.
Alot!
Whats your favorite?


1 comment:

Nicole said...

This is beautiful!