Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Bible Journaling- Psalm 100:2

Good morning! Stephanie here, to share my most recent bible journaling entry with you today.
If you remember my post from last week these first two images will look very familiar, since I used some of my left over papers that I had painted then.

However just incase you missed that post, I wanted to make sure I included these so you could still see a bit of my process of how I created my background.


When I am trying something out for the first time, I always like to make an extra or two so I can have more options to create with if one doesn't turn out like I had planned. In this case my extra piece turned out to be exact what I needed for my next project.


For this entry I chose to do it based on Psalm 100:2 which says: "Worship the Lord with gladness. Come before him, singing with joy." This verse just makes me so happy! I came across it the other night as I was reading my son his little bedtime devotional and couldn't wait to sit down and do something with it. Lately it hasn't felt very easy to come joyfully, so this was a beautiful little wake up call reminder.


to make my background I simply added some dash make with my Pitt pen to the brush strokes that were already on my paper. I didn't want to cover up too much of the pretty Shimmerz colors so I just added a few here and there.


I finished it off by adding the words from the verse with some white letter stickers that I outlined with maker, I also added in some phrase stickers to the left of the column to highlight my feelings. 

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a great day!
Stephanie.

Supply List: Supply List: Coloringz: Pretty In Pink, No Yoking, Don't Citron Me, Oh Say Can You Sea; Aqua Huez: 14 Carrots, Leapin' Lizard; Creameez: Piggy Pink, Trippin' In The Tropics, My Clemintine, Just Peachy, Daffodil, Lettuce Get Together, Ride The Tide; All stickers are by Illustrated Faith and Bella Blvd.



No comments: