Thursday, February 25, 2016

Simple Stamping and Painting with NEW Aqua Huez

Hi everyone! Jill Foster here today sharing a few very simply stamped and painted cards.  I've used the NEW Aqua Huez on these cards along with brand new Penny Black stamps.

I've used pretty much every color of Aqua Huez on this set of cards.  You can view all of the colors HERE. And remember, if you place an order for paints, be sure to mention my name when you check out to get your hands on some free paint. :)

Here are my top two tips for working with the Aqua Huez.
1: WATER
Don't be afraid to add lots of water to the pots of color.  Let the water sit at least three minutes before stirring with your paintbrush.  This will get you bold, rich, gorgeous color.

2: PLAN AHEAD.

I stamped all of my designs onto watercolor paper in advance and then set up my Aqua Huez and pre-stamped designs in the living room on a TV tray.  Whenever I had a chance, I snuck over there and painted for a while.  It was so relaxing and it actually happened because it was ready to go!

So without further ado here are the cards...

featuring Penny Black stamp 40-443 Freshly Cut


Featuring Penny Black stamp 40-454 Tandem

Featuring Penny Black stamp 40-455 Tall Cake

Featuring Penny Black 40-434 Love Life

Hugs and Happy Painting,
Jill

No comments: