Saturday, October 17, 2015

Adding Color with Shimmerz


Hello Shimmerz Fans! Today I have a layout that was quite plain with neutral colors so I added some color with Shimmerz to spice it up! I love adding color to my creations!  



I added some Well Blue Me Down and Valentino Coloringz in the background along with some Plum Pudding Spritz! I love this color combo…so pretty!


The perfect touches of added color!
 



After the layout was done I finished it off with some drops and splats of Penny 4 Your Thoughts Inklingz…love how it shimmerz!


On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a sample for FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration and watch out for giveaways…AND have you been teased yet by the NEW release coming very very soon! Watch the Facebook page for more on that too! Take care all!!


1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

Shona,
So gorgeous with awesome colors and adorable photos.