Friday, July 24, 2015

Canvas with Felicity

 
Hello. felicity here today.
My eldest son celebrated his 6th birthday yesterday. He had a super fun day at home, playing with all his new things he received.

A few weeks back I created a cute little canvas to sit on the dinning table which acted that day as the birthday table. He now has it placed on his bedside table!
I used lots of shimmerz to make it all sparkly.

 shimmerz used: Inklingz blue my mind and giddy about green
shimmerz key lime
Dazzlerz: sour apple



 Here's a little step by step on how I created the canvas.

First I gesso my canvas first, then apply some texture paste. I then spritz my canvas with water and then I put my inklingz on allowing the different tones to plenty and move around. I simply kept adding this I was happy with it.
I then add some of the shimmerz to areas to brighten it up and some dazzerlz to add a little more texture.

I then cut out my cupcake shape from a 6 x6 paper pad.
I added more texture with tissue paper to the bottom of the cupcake.
I used my finger in some shimmerz to run around the edge of the cupcake to add definition.
Then I just embellished the canvas till I was happy.
That super cute monkey flair came from a pretty little studio.

Hope this inspires you today!





No comments: