Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easy cute Easter Tags with Felicity



Hello. Felicity here this Easter long weekend.

Just want to share with you a couple of quick and easy Easter tags I made with Shimmerz. I wanted to give a little something to the boys school teachers, to say thank you for an excellent Term 1.
I grabbed some of my favourite colour shimmerz products in teals and corals.
I then used a piece of cardstock, which was a small scrap piece laying about, and just treated that like an art journal page. I sprayed, splatted, dripped, used stencils and even some Dazzlerz to add depth.

I then got a large Manilla tag, pasted that to the back of the card stock and cut it out. I then had 3 tags with a really pretty shine and shimmer to it.
I simply add some stitching and a little wording with some alphabet stickers.
I found a little Bunny template and add that to the front of the tag with some vintage fabric.

They turned out pretty cute. I then used a calico bag which I add some dots too and popped a couple choccies in and wa-la a little cute, no expensive, easy gift for the boys teachers.


Happy Easter!
Products: Inklingz: giddy about green/ me & blue/sun kissed/ coral reef
                Colouringz: Heidi ho-blue/ Jeni B Bleu
                Dazzlerz: Sea U in the mornin'



No comments: