Friday, February 27, 2015

Sweet Pink Altered Wodden Peg

Hi Shimmerz Peeps,

Katie here sharing another altered project; a big wooden peg...

I bought this peg (not the largest I can find) at one of my local craft store and I've been thinking of doing one many years ago and never attempted one... Finally I attempted and this is what I've created... Added some flourish texture over the peg and blend the colours to give a vintage shabby look... Though the flowers are off-white, I just altered all of them to make them blend together...

This peg will be one piece that I'm going to use it to hold some of my cards or photos...

Hope this has been an inspiration...








Shimmerz product used:
  • Inklingz (Pink-a-Boo, Tarnished Treasure, Misty Morning)
  • Creameez (Berry Hot, Marshmallow)
  • Spritz (Cotton Candy)
  • Vibez (Sweet Heart)
Simply mention my name (Katie Zoey Ho) under "INSTRUCTIONS TO MERCHANT" during checkout to receive a FREE jar of Inklingz...



No comments: