Thursday, February 26, 2015

How to Color a Stamp Using Creameez

Hello Beautiful People,

It's Renee here to share my latest art journal page.


This month I wanted to share with you how easy it is to use Shimmerz Creameez
to color a stamp.  Then I made an art journal page with this gorgeous stamp.

I really love the colors and how easy they are to use.



Here are some close-ups:


I used Shimmerz Dazzelerz - Licorice Stick with a stencil to create the background writing.


The Shimmerz Creameez worked so well on the chipboard butterflies.


Products Used:

Creameez - Luck O' the Irish
Creameez - Great Fruit
Creameez - Daffodil
Coloringz - No Yoking
Coloringz - Oh Say Can You See
Coloringz - Peachy Keen
Dazzelerz - Licorice Stick


Here is a video tutorial showing you how to create this art journal page.


You can order products directly from the Shimmerz Paint Store. If you do, don't forget to mention my name (Renee Aslette) in the "Instructions to Merchant/Seller" part of your order form, just below your name and address.  After clicking <<add>> you'll get a FREE product in the color of your choice!

Thank you so much for stopping by! xx





No comments: