Thursday, February 5, 2015

Summer Days & the NEW Ocean Tonez Collection

Hi There Shimmerz Friends,

It's Renee here.
I am so excited to bring you my first post as a Shimmerz Design Team Educator.

Here in Australia it is Summer and it is HOT HOT HOT!

I thought that it was perfect to use the new Shimmerz Ocean Tonez Collection.

Here is my layout:


I used all of the colors of the Ocean Tonez Collection.  
A perfect combination for those Summer Days.


Here are some close-ups:



I used the Shimmerz Inklingz and Shimmerz Creameez to color 
up the shells I collected on that day.


And as a little bonus, using the same colors I made a tag.


Don't forget to mention my name in check out page at "special instruction to the merchant" for a free product :D. It is below your name and address in check out page and just click "add".

TUTORIAL:



Products Used:

Ocean Tonez Collection
Shimmerz Vibez - Jenni B Bleu
Shimmerz Vibez - Deep Blue Sea
Shimmerz Inklingz - Me & Blue
Shimmerz Creameez - Ride the Tide

Thank you so much for stopping by.





No comments: