Thursday, January 15, 2015

Shimmerz Mixed Media Layout with Song


Hi Friends :)

Today I am sharing a mixed media layout created for Shimmerz Paints. Boy haven't I had so much fun on this layout! I layered tons of texture, yummy colors, and flowers. Yes, I went for flower crazy on this layout and I LOVE it, might need to do some flower shopping now, lol.  I can never get enough of teal and blue colors. 

Scroll down for video tutorial and product list. 
 Yummy flowers clustered together with some thread and other embellishments. It really adds the shabby girly look.
 I layered a lot of texture and color on the background, so it has a lot of interest through out the whole layout. 



Don't forget to mention my name in check out page at "special instruction to the merchant" for a free product :D. It is below your name and address in check out page and just click "add".

TUTORIAL:


Product List:
Inklingz: Me & Blue, Giddy ABout Green, I Love You Onyxly
Dazzelerz: Barely Blue
Vibez: Jeni B Bleu
Coloringz: Night Moves, Oh Say Can You Sea
Spritiz: 4 Leaf Clover

Thank you so much for looking :)
Love,
Song

No comments: