Friday, January 16, 2015

Beach Projects with Shona


Hello Shimmerz Fans. Today I have a couple of Beach projects to share. First up is a layout of my cutie pie grandson at the beach.


After I had added my embellishments to the layout I used some “Don’t Be Suede” Coloringz and let it drip a bit..you can see how it altered the white lace to a yummy soft brown color.


I also did some masking in the background with “Marti-Gold Digger Texturez” I just love that mandarine color of it..yummy.


After my layout was complete and I covered the photo and added some dops of “Before Dawn Vibez” and “Brass Knuckles Inklingz”.
 



Next up I have a quick tag I made.


First I masked the background and added both “Don’t Be Suede” and “Well Blue Me Down” Coloringz. I just adore these two colors together.
 



I also love to finish off my projects with little drips or drops of color and here I added “Brass Knuckles” and “Giddy About Green” Inklingz!


Head on over to the Shimmerz Facebook page…watch for the new releases SOON! Share your Shimmerz creations with us too!


On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you something FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration. Take care and happy Scrapping!

No comments: