Friday, October 10, 2014

Those Little Touches with Shona


Hello Shimmerz Fans..and Happy Friday to you all! Today I have a layout to share that was also created for a Flying  Unicorn guest spot at Once Upon a Sketch…they have amazing sketches and get me journaling on my layouts. Something I love to do but always seem to forget! This is me, my daughter and her mother in law ..having a great time! I tend to always use some Shimmerz products on my creations…sometimes I  use a lot... and other times it just seems to finish off the project perfectly by adding little bits here and there.


I added some Shimmerz Key Lime,  rubbed on with my finger here and there to highlight some areas.

I just love to add droplets of Inklingz after I am done my layout. Here I used some I’m Not Limon and Sun Kissed.
One more close up of the yummy shimmery lil droplets. Don't you just think a little bit here and there just adds so much to finish this project off!!  



On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a something FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration. Take care and happy Scrapping!

No comments: