Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy Holidays!!!

Hello!  I would love to share with you my Christmas album today :)  I guess you could call it my December Daily although I am not calling it that............there is no way I can record something from everyday so I just thought I would create a mini album to document certain special things that are happening throughout the month of December for us.  I pulled out all of my gorgeous Christmas colours and here is what I used:
 
 
Dimensionz in Green Thumb, Streets of Gold and Witchypoo
Coloringz in My Bleeding Heart
Vibez in Holly Jolly
Spritz in Licorice
Blingz in Gold Glimmer
 
 

 
We officially start our holidays tomorrow afternoon for just over 6 weeks!  Yay!!!!  We can't wait for a big break!
 
"Happy Holidays"
 

 


 
As I used a clear album, here is the front of the album without the rest of it peeking through. 
I used a lot of Shimmerz flickers throughout this album.  Simple but really effective.
 




Here are a few pages from the album, it's not a huge big album to fit all the days of the month but it's big enough to record special things :)
I used a 6 x 6 paper pad plus some transparency sheets and other papers.
 


















This is my last page and the other clear end to my album.  I love how the Shimmerz sat on this clear board.  It kind of looks like a Christmas Bauble!!!
 
 
 




I run the Shimmerz around the resin pieces to add a little colour to their indents.
 
 



I love the Dimensionz for making dots.  I also used some 2 Crafty chipboard and coloured those in with the Dimensionz products.
 



 
I have been working on this project for what seems like days (which is unusual for me, normally get projects completed in a few hours) so I am so glad it's finished and I am able to share it with you now.
 
 
I hope I have inspired you to get out those Christmassy Shimmerz colours.  Don't forget the challenge this month is too create a Christmas project using Shimmerz........have fun creating xo
 
 




No comments: