Sunday, November 3, 2013

Shimmerz November Challenge

Welcome to November everyone!

We have a new Guest Designer for November, we have a new Challenge, and we announce our winner for December!  Lets get started!

The winner for OCTOBER.......

CONGRATULATIONS Alicia Redshaw


You will be our Guest Designer for December.
Email Stacey  stacshimmerz@q.com with your postal details and contact Lydell HERE on FB for all the other information! 

So for our November Challenge.....




  Celebrate this month of Thanksgiving with a page, card, Gift...etc celebrating something you are grateful for in your life!  Use Shimmerz of course!!!! 

Idea.....Choose lovely warm autumn colours to match thanksgiving...Orange you pretty, Streets of Gold or Copperhead Dimensionz,  Dreamsicle or Licorice Stick Dazzlerz.  Artie chocked, Gritty Graphite or Sandy Stone Texturez.     Marigold, Golden Wheat (Shimmerz)  Rollin in the hay or Hot Fudge (vibez) Just to mention a few.  Check out our ranges HERE

Looking forward to seeing your entries.

We welcome Karen Grose to be our Guest Designer for November.  You will love her work.
Meet Karen



Hi everyone, my name is Karen Grose and I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I'm super excited to be GDT for the fabulous Shimmerz products this month.
I've been scrapping for 7 years now, and still love it. My 3 sons - Ethan, Bailey and Aidan are my inspiration for my creations. I love to get messy with mists, textures, paints, stencils and doodling on all of my LOs. You will always find a combination of them on my work. My style is a little grungy, arty and perhaps messy. I'll let you be the judge  <https://fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net/rsrc.php/v2/yo/r/X8YPpi6kcyo.png>
I discovered Shimmerz products a few years ago, but have just recently re-discovered them and LOVE the texture and sparkle they give to my pages.

A huge thanks to the Shimmerz team for having me this month. Very honoured and hope to inspire you with some of my work. You can see more of my work at http://www.facebook.com/l/AAQFD0YFhAQGr5NmKEyTG7ZPlXpcmgLRUim5f0NypiWCBXw/kjgrose.blogspot.com

Check out Karens first Post for November

Great to have you join us Karen !!

So lets get onto November.
Get creating!!!!

Have a great week.
:-)



No comments: