Sunday, November 3, 2013

November Guest Designer Week 1

Hello
I am Karen Grose
I am Guest Designing for the month of November



I have used the following Shimmerz Products to create……...
Dazzlerz- Gummy Bear Blue
Texturez- Tidy Widy and Sandy Stone

Here is my Project for the November challenge.  I am forever thankful for my wonderful friends. I’ve used lots of bright colors and textures to create the background, including Gesso, waterpaints and of course Shimmerz !!

I love the creamy texture that the Dazzlerz add to your projects.  And with so many bright colors, they really “pop” on your page.



To create the background I used stencils with the Texturez pastes.  Love how they add shimmer and shine.  Here I have used Tidy Widy and Sandy Stone.




Here I have also used the Dazzlerz Gummy Bear Blue to paint my chipboard


Thanks for joining me on the blog today.  
Have a fantastic day !!
Karen 

http://kjgrose.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to have you, Karen, your work is beautiful :) :) :)

Stac said...

What great artwork!!!! So creative!