Sunday, October 6, 2013

Shimmerz Guest Designer- Екатерина Алексеева (Catherine) week 2

Its time for Catherine's second week as GD'r here for Shimmerz.


Project 2 - Notebook



Here is a list of what I used:
Shimmerz – Sky Blue
Texturez - Sandy Stone
Pearlz - Sunnyside Up


I covered the blank with the paste Texturez - Sandy Stone using the stencil. 
When the paste dried out, I added bright mists.


The clock gear die cuts I painted with mists and Shimmerz  
– Sky Blue and Pearlz - Sunnyside Up. 


I highlighted the texture with the black liner, added a stamp and embossed  the cover. 



The die cut "Man's silhouette" was cut out of glossy cardstock and painted with the alcohol inks. The lamp is a small charm, wings - overlay. 

Stop by and see my Blog for more Projects.

http://bestiacat.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome :) love the bright colors!

Alekseeva_Ekaterina said...

Kelly, thank you very much)

Stac said...

Oh WOW! This is awesome!