Friday, October 4, 2013

Shimmerz Challenge Post- Cards

Hi there everyone.
I have a Challenge Project to share today.  Its a fun one too, right up my ally!  I loved doing this one!

I enjoy typography and lettering, I have done Calligraphy for more years than I care to recall, and I love creating stuff.  My Daughter has a birthday on the weekend, so I made her this little Card and envelope.
I recently caved and bought an envelope punch board, (I love it BTW!!!) and today I set about decorating the envelope with a little envelope art and making a sweet little card to match.


I used Texturez Brickwall in the background, with some sequin waste and a palette knife.


The number and the heart are also covered in the same Texturez Paint.
Such a cool effect!


The matching envelope is handwritten and another little matching heart added to tie it together.


And the back.  

Nice and simple, yet a sweet little keepsake.

Remember to have a go at our Challenge this month making a card.
Load it to the Shimmerz Blingz and Spritz FB Page
you would win a prize pack and a GDT position on out blog for a month!
Well worth your efforts....

Oh and if you enter, next time you place your order , mention that you entered the SPC007 challenge in the notes to merchant and Stacey will send you a free paint in your pack!  YAY!!!

Thanks for stopping in today!





No comments: