Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday fun!

Happy Friday Everyone!!  I have a fun layout to share with you today.  Here is what I used:
 
Dazzlerz in Gummy Berry Blue and Sour Apple (I actually mixed these two colours together to make a turquoise colour)
Texturez in Sugar Spun and Gritty Graphite
Spritz in Licorice, Sapphire and Seafoam
Pearlz in Espresso
 
 
"You are Loved"
 
 


I started on my background by using a Chevron stencil and then with a pencil I stencilled out the bow shape towards the bottom of the page.  I then used the Dazzlerz to colour it in.  I also used the black and white to add some depth and shadows to it.  Lots of paint flickers too.
 
 



Just some closeups of the embellishments.
 
 



Some stamping and then added some Shimmerz colour to the shapes.
 
 



Loads of texture and layers.
 
 


 
Thanks for dropping by, I hope you have a chance to play with your Shimmerz over the weekend!!
xo
 
 


4 comments:

Wilma Voermans said...

Wow, this is beautiful, love the bow, great idea!

Elena Olinevich said...

This bow is totally awesome, love it

Unknown said...

Incredible Stace...you inspire me every time I see your gorgeous work! LOVE the bow...you are so talented! xo

Shona said...

so amazing :)