Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fairy- by Keren Tamir



Its my turn again at the Shimmerz blog and I have a very soft and delicate layout here to show you. 



I've used this beautiful photo of my daughter and created a magical fairy garden around her. I've created a video on how I made this layout and I'll be uploading it in a few days back here on the blog, so stay tuned.




I've used many different types of Shimmerz both on the paper and on the chipboard. 

For the pink tones I used Cotton Candy, Bed of Roses and RazzleDazzle Berry.

For the Yellow tones, I've used: Egg Nogging, Tuscan sun, Mandarin Mai Tai and Sunny side up.



Please stay tuned for my video tutorial. In the meantime, I do hope you come and visit my blog here.


Have a wonderful day!!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

So pretty, Keren!!! I love these colors and that photo is precious!!!