Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"Inking" With Shimmerz!

I have always loved the look of inked/distressed edges on paper, it just has a way of making pages pop.  I decided, instead of regular ink, to try Shimmerz Pearlz to "ink" the edges of my patterned paper.  The look was just what I had hoped for! 

To achieve the "inked" look I dipped a triangle makeup sponge into my Shimmerz Pearlz and then lightly colored the edges.  I also swiped it around the inside edges of the patterned paper for a painted look.  I also colored a stamp in the Pearlz and stamped it in various areas on my layout!    A very easy technique that provides a gorgeous shine! 

Shimmerz Products Used:

Pearlz in Pretty In Pink
Vibez in Jeni B Bleu
Shimmeringz in Baby's Breath

♥♥♥ Jaime Warren

1 comment:

Stac said...

Very cute. Thanks Jaime.