Saturday, November 26, 2011

Just Look At That Shine!

Good morning everyone!  Jaime Warren here with you today with a brand new layout!  I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving...and I also hope you survived Black Friday shopping lol!! 

I wanted to document this very sweet and special time in my youngest daughter's life.  She used to HATE the camera - like, run screaming from it.  Now?  Now she loves it.  She totally strikes a pose whenever one is pointed in her direction.  Funny how things change, huh?  She definitely has the diva thing going on, so, gorgeous sparkles just make sense for this layout!


Once again I stamped with Blingz, this time in Hottie Pink.  I seriously LOVE stamping this way - it's my new addiction!  If you haven't tried it I highly recommend it.  Just smooth the Blingz over your favorite stamp and go for it.  You won't regret the gorgeous shine!  I added little droplets of Spritz in Cotton Candy and Chick-a-dee and Coloringz in Pink Stilettos

I hope you all enjoyed my simple, but colorful and shimmery layout!  Thanks for taking a peek!

♥♥♥ Jaime Warren

No comments: