Friday, November 25, 2011

Coloringz to the max:)

Hi everyone, hope you have been to the store to get your Black Friday special:):) 

So anybody who knows me knows how much I love colour!!!!  So using the gorgeous bright Coloringz on this layout was just a treat for me:)  I started out by spraying the mistable paper and then blended the Coloringz to the shells and the paper tears.  I added more and more mist and colour with each layer.


I loved working with these colours and they really just blended so well together.  I think that the  Coloringz are going to be my new best friend:)



Products used:
Coloringz Mandarin Mai Tai
Coloringz Lime Da Cocomut
Coloringz Mama Sings the Blues
Vibes Jeni B Bleu
Pearlz Green With Envy

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Stacey xo

2 comments:

Aladori said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! It's amazing! So beautiful!

Stac said...

SPECTACULAR!!!!