Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hope - Pink Project

Morning, ladies, Lucy here with my project for the Shimmerz challenge this month: Hope

I crackled a Maya Road chipboard house with a couple of shades of pink acrylic paint and then Shimmerz Spritz in Ruby. Then stamped a woman (Art by Moonlight) with Stazon onto muslin.

The word 'hope' was felt thickers that I painted with Hottie Pink Blingz, and when dry, darkened the edges with my ink pad for some contrast.
I cut small hearts from upholstery fabric and layered with tulle and organza with a button.


I created the roof peak by cutting apart a flower and painting with Pixie Dust Blingz.


I'll be eager to see your Pink creations! Don't forget to upload yours to the Shimmerz Flickr Group!
See you soon,
Lucy

2 comments:

Angela W said...

This is beautiful! I will make something Pink soon!

Stac said...

Lucy + Hottie Pink = a super cute house!