Thursday, August 20, 2009

Two ways to use Shimmerz Spritz

I just love finding new ways to use my Shimmerz products, and boy did I not disappoint myself today! LOL! First, I used my Mudpie Shimmerz Spritz as the "ink" for my background stamp. How did I do it you ask?? Well let me just tell you! :) I first inked up my backgrounder in Versamark and then sprayed a few squirts all over it. Stamped with it, and voila! This is a glimpse of what I got.


I see you are already ready for more! Ok...next, I took a piece of white chipbard and covered it with iridescent glitter. Well, I just couldn't have any white on this card, so I spritzed my glittered chipboard with Bamboo Leaf Spritz. Lookee!

(You may need to click the images for the full Shimmerz effectz)

And here is the full card.


I hope you enjoyed the mini-tutorial and you are inspired to spray away! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! This is gorgeous! I love the look and the color selection :)

Kim Dellow said...

I love this Melissa, fabulous techniques. Kim

Stac said...

Very elegant!

TanishaRenee said...

this is gorgeous! awesome techniques