Sunday, June 7, 2009

Masking, Shimmerz Spritz and You

Since I've gotten my Shimmerz Spritz, I thought they would be just GREAT sprayed over a mask. I took it upon myself to buy more masks than a person would need (because that's just the way I am) and I took baby steps and created my first masked project! Here are the supplies I used.


And here's a closeup of the result.


So I masked this bottom panel of my card with those little mini masks from Tim Holtz and sprayed Bed of Roses all over. My goodness did it just look stunning! I then randomly stamped the flower image in black, thus, making my own patterned paper. :) I also sprayed the flower...which was stark white, with the same Bed of Roses Spritz for a stunning look.

And here's the full card.


Whattaya think? Neato Toledo?? :)

4 comments:

Jaymerz said...

Melissa that is amazing!! I am so excited to try this.

liannallama said...

GORGEOUS card! Love it!

maxine said...

wow fantastic I love the colours and shimmer.

Angela W said...

This is awesome, thanks!