Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kristine's Folded Card

I stamped on a patterned paper from K&Co . and used black ink from Archival Ink. The stamp is from Stampin Up, Serene Spring .

I sprayed the corner of the image with some Shimmerz Spritz Eucalyptus.


The card looks like this unembellished.

I wanted to use a key on the card as it is a card to someone who just moved into a new home. The key is grunge board from Tim Holtz. First I inked it with Dark Moss Ink. I then sprayed it with Shimmerz Spritz Baby's Breath. When it was dry, I inked again with some Dark Moss and also Lime and Chestnut Roan ink.
The key looks like this when it's finished.To fasten the key I used a silver ball chain from Tim Holtz. I also used two silver charms and some hamp thread.
I sprayed a tag from K&Co. with Shimmerz Spritz Eucalyptus. When it was dry I sanded it on the edges.
Then I inked it with Chestnut Roan ink.
On the tag I stamp with some swirl stamps from Autumn Leaves. The text is rub on from Norsk Stempelblad. I decorated with a lace, some hamp thread and a charm.

At the back of the tag I stamped this sentiment from Ladybug & Friends. It says:"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. Enjoy it!"

The green flower is inked with Chestnut Roan. The blue flower is from Prima and is sprayed with Shimmerz Spritz Eucalyptus.

And this is what the finished card looks like:

If you want to see the whole tutorial on how to make the card, please visit my blog.

5 comments:

Stacy Cohen said...

Such beautiful work!!

Unknown said...

This is just stunning!

Stac said...

Kristine, I'm at a loss for words. Like Deanna said, "stunning". Such great work!!!

maxine said...

A beautiful card.

Kim Dellow said...

All the detail is just wonderful - gorgeous