Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Chipboard, Acylic, and Flowers...Oh My!

Whenever I get a new product to play with, I like to really put it to the test. My new shimmerz paint was no different! I created this acrylic mini album using BoBunny's Alissa line and Shimmerz Pixie Dust.

I love the way that the shine looks a bit different on each medium. When I painted on the flower, the result was a pure blingalicious shine!


On the chipboard, I received a nice glazed shine.

And finally when I painted the shimmerz on acrylic, I received a nice subdued shine. I love all 3 looks!!

--------------------------------------------
Can I just say that I love Shimmerz Spritz? This is just the start of a beautiful friendship!

I used it here on patterned paper and the amount of shine provided by this spritz is simply amazing and oh so shimmery!

Tanisha

1 comment:

Stac said...

Lots of shimmery goodness!