Monday, April 27, 2009

Shimmerz with Scrapbooking



I love the way this layout came together, but felt like it was missing just a little something. It needed to be something more on the subtle side - which made me think about my Shimmerz paints! I recently picked up the color COAL and thought it would be perfect on this. So, armed with a paint brush, my jar of Coal Shimmerz and my nearly-finished layout, I went to work. Five minutes later - voila! Just what I needed!



I hope you can see what a difference it made! I painted the title and the frame around the journaling. It ended up being the perfect touch for this! I'm so pleased that I added it because it made all the difference without overpowering what I had already done. I hope this inspires you to give it a whirl on some of your layouts - you'll be so glad you did!



Be well! ~ Jenn

1 comment:

Linda Albrecht said...

I love the Shimmerz letters! Really makes the title stand out.