Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some Sweet Baby Girl Cards

Officially, it is spring, but even here in Texas it has been quite cool the last day or two. Now, if it gets below 45 degrees, then I have to have a fire going. It's not because I like the ambience or the warmth or the sound. It is just more cost efficient :)

I made these cards a few weeks ago, and it has taken me this long to post them. Can you believe that? You would think life was hectic LOL

This first card was made for a baby shower for Molly Ritterbeck (aka missmollycreations.blogspot.com) . It didn't turn out exactly like I had wanted it to, but there were certain elements I did in fact like. First, I used Pink Shimmerz on the flowers on the lace, and of course on the flower! I was very surprised (I don't know why) that it adhered as well as it did, and it really popped. Now I did this card a couple of different ways, so I will show them both. Here they are:


>



Obviously my picture taking skills were a little lopsided this day :) But I really liked using Shimmerz on lace, and I will definitely be doing it again. Thank you for stopping by and being so supportive of the entire Shimmerz team.

Many Blessings~~~~ Danielle

supply list:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Patterned Paper - Melissa Francis, Ribbon - Melissa Francis, Lace- Craft Supply Store, Clock Frame - K&Company

1 comment:

Karen said...

Shimmerz on lace a fantastic and beautiful idea!!