Monday, January 12, 2009

New Blingz!

Hi All! I am so excited about these new four Blingz colors!! They are so me. I love each one :) So to make my debut using them I decided to make a card that used all four colors. Really, it was super easy to incorporate all the colors in one card :) The darling little girl and pup is from The Greeting Farm and I colored her in with Copics. Then, I added some Pixie Dust Blingz on her necklace, Hi-Ho Silver on the puppy, Flashee Fuchsia on her dress and hat, and Hottie Pink on her bow. I tried to get a close up off all the shimmer by my picture doesn't do the sparkle justice! I really love how these colors bring the card to life. Well, off to play some more. Oh, and don't forget to sign up for a chance at the blog candy giveaway!
Unitl later,

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is absolutely adorable!