Monday, January 12, 2009

Getting ready for MY favorite holiday...

Hey, with a last name of Love, what do you expect, right?

Ooh y'all! Are you as excited as I am about these new Blingz colors!? Yikes! These are going to be perfect for creating fantastic Shimmerz'd cards and stuff for your sweetie pie. :)

These little cupid girls from All That Scraps are just begging to be Shimmerz'd, right?! I used the new Pixie Dust Blingz on her wings and a bit of the Hottie Pink Blingz for her shoes and the Prima flower. Here is a bit closer so you can see just how sparkly these really are!

Don't forget to enter the blog candy on this post where you can win your own set of these new Blingz colors!

Have a happy day!

~Jennifer Love

2 comments:

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

ADORABLE!! I love every detail!

Etha said...

oh my gosh that image is just TOO cute, I so love how you made her shoes sparkle, super!