Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hanna Sneak Peak


I LOVE this new set coming out by Hanna Stamps! It's called Slumber Party... and if you have girls, it's a must! My little Averie had her first sleepover a few weeks ago and boy did she have a blast! I think this will be the perfect thank you note to send. :)

I had a hard time getting the card to stand up for a photo because the front flap is scalloped... sorry about that.

She's got Shimmerz on her headband (I finally used my Royal Purple... it was feeling neglected), and the lovely Pink Poinsettia Pink Blingz on her slippers, the pillow tassels, and the flowers on her shorts. Now that I think about it, I think I'll add a tiny bit more Shimmerz. Maybe a dab of Angel wings to her teeth. Man, I hate it when I think of things to add AFTER I take the photo.

Here's a little better photo of the shine and shimmer. I paper pieced the pillow, then used a kraft knife to cut around her and slipped it under her.

Supplies:

Stamps: Slumber Party (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: Flowers for You (Stampin'Up!), Tempting Turqoise, Elegant Eggplant, Neenah White.
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Copics Markers BV04, V15, V17, E00, E01, E37, R20, N0.
Other: Ribbon (unknown), Dimensionals, Circle Nesties, Cuttlebug, Shimmerz, Blingz, Scallop Edge Punch, Pearls, Kraft Knife, Scor-pal.

Have a Shimmerz day!
~Cambria

No comments: