Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Shimmering Samples

Hey there! My name is Lori Renn and I'm thrilled to join the Shimmerz Paints Design Team. These paints are so much fun to work with. I'm amazed at how easily they clean up too!

This first card I made for my hubby. Our 15th wedding anniversary is tomorrow! I used the Aquamarine Shimmerz on a plain chipboard heart and also on the back side of the little transparent clock.

 

 

 


On the second card, I wanted a shabby look so I painted a chipboard heart with pink crackle paint and then put a coat of Angel Wings Shimmerz over the top.

On the third card, I used aqua crackle paint on the heart with Aquamarine Shimmerz over it. On the wings, I used Angel Wings on cream cardstock.

Thanks for peeking and make sure you ask you local scrapbook stores and your favorite online stores to carry Shimmerz Paints!

~Lori
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kim Ross said...

Lori, these cards are *THE BOMB*! So glad you waited on the anniversary card to add the Shimmerz. They add the perfect glittery touch. Happy Anniversary to you both and many, many more!

Anonymous said...

***THUD*** Holy crapsticks woman...you are INREDIBLE! I am off to your blog! WOW!

Norma Kennedy said...

Gorgeous Cards ! Oh my goodness the talent that flows- Happy Anniversary and many more !!!!!

Norma