Thursday, September 17, 2026

SAV Holiday | Huez, Stencilz, Modeling Paste, Brushez & Gesso | Shannon Allor

 Hello friends!  I am so excited to share my first layout with you using lots of our new products!  I used the new Gesso, Brushez, Modeling Paste, Stencilz, Huez and Ephemera to complete this project.


I cannot say enough about the color payoff of the new Huez!  The vibrancy is out of this world and they have the best shimmery goodness!  


I started this project by applying the new Gesso to the background and let it mostly dry (I get a bit impatient).  Next, I grabbed a new Stencilz and used our fab new Modeling paste.  A bit of patience was needed again.  I used the smallest bit of Huez to add color and then my background was complete.


You can see my process here:


Remember to put my name in the comments section of your next order.  You will score a freebie!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon




No comments: