Thursday, September 3, 2026

For The Shimmerz Paints Design Team, Sun, Sea, Serenity

 

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the fun            treasures there!






To make this page, I stenciled on Prima Platinum Crackle Texture Paste with a small spatula onto watercolor paper.
  I added a watercolor mat under the photo, and a cardboard mat under that. I put white gesso onto  corrugated cardboard, then poured on ultra thick embossing powder onto the wet gesso. I heated it with heat gun. 
 I put dimension between the layers with cardboard.






 I brushed on Huez. I loved using these new colors, they're so clean and bold!

To add visual interest I added microbeads, seed beads, glass beads, pearls, crystals, glass glitter,sequins, ephemera, tulle, feathers,dried flowers,paper flowers, and bling and metal from my stash. 
      Many of the items are glued on individually with Glossy Accents. 

I rubbed on gold,purple, and silver mica powder on a lot of areas and items on the page. 







Huez are highly pigmented watercolor powders that burst to life with just a touch of water! Sprinkle, spritz, mix, and paint to create vibrant washes, bold color, and beautifully unique effects. Use them on paper, art journals, mixed media projects, and more—just add water and Live Colorfully! 








Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!















 

No comments: