Thursday, July 23, 2026

For The Shimmerz Paints Design Team, The Earth Has Music For Those Who Listen

 

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the fun            treasures there!

Photo credit: Pexels 






To make this page, I brushed on clear gesso onto 49 and Market paper. I stenciled on Prima Platinum Texture Paste with a small spatula.
  I added a watercolor mat under the photo, and a cardboard mat under that. I put on gesso onto the corrugated cardboard, then poured on ultra thick embossing powder onto the gesso. I heated it with heat gun. 
 I put dimension between the layers with cardboard.

I glued on beads and other items.

 I brushed on Shimmerz Paints.I put gold Jaquard mica powder on different areas.






To add visual interest I added embossing powder, microbeads, seed beads, glass beads, sequins,pearls, crystals, glass glitter, iridescent wrapping paper, tulle, feathers, chipboard, dried flowers, and bling and metal from my stash.
      Many of the items are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.   






















Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!






















 

No comments: