Friday, June 21, 2024

My Person | June Color Kitz | Brandy Vaughn

 Hello, friends! I'm back with a new layout using the gorgeous June Color Kitz!


I started by choosing a starburst pattern in Cricut Design Space and cutting all of my pieces out. I used 3 of the patterned papers in the kit and one piece of smooth white cardstock.


Then I painted the cardstock with Inklingz-Punchy Pink.


Next I stamped a bunch of flowers and leaves on white cardstock, painted them with all the colors in the kit and fussy them out.


Finally, I chose some of the cardstock elements from the kit and started building my clusters. I added a finishing touch with Color Splash-Black Hole.


I hope you are inspired to reach for your Shimmerz Paints when you create your next layout. Don't forget to add my name to your order for a free product!

xoxo
Brandy












No comments: