Saturday, June 1, 2024

Mrs. How Lovely Are The Flowers | Color Kitz Collections | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this sweet and easy layout featuring the June 2024 Color Kitz, the Paper Kitz and the Bonuz Bundle.  I love combining all of the collections together.  They are perfectly curated to seamless flow together!


I started my project by grabbing Sweet Pea, Keep Palm and Frost Bite and a large paint brush.  I painted super simple large swatches on some white cardstock.  Next, I grabbed some heart shaped dies and punched out lots of hearts.


I layered all kind of hearts that were both patterned paper as well as my little mixed media project!


I loved this paper with the green border.  I fussy cut it out for a border then I used my sewing machine to create some simple stitching.  I love the little textural detail.  I popped the whole thing up on some dimensional adhesive.


I used lots of the floral ephemera pieces to help to tell my story.  My girl had a floral bar at her wedding shower and these pieces were perfection!


Remember to put my name in the comments section of your next order to score a freebie!


You can see my process video here:


I cannot wait to see what you create with these goodies!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the Shimmerz Paints Sharez FacebookShimmerz Paints Sharez Facebook page and tag us @shimmerzpaints on Instagram.

Happy scrapping!

Shannon







 

No comments: