Saturday, May 4, 2024

Times Like These Make My Heart Happy | May 2024 | Shannon Allor

 Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this lovely layout featuring the May 2024 Color Kitz, Paper Kitz and Bonuz Bundle.  I love that this color palette is perfect for any occasion!


I seriously wanted to use all of the things on this layout!  I fussy cut the large floral border on the left and tore the gorgeous patterned paper on the right.  I spent a bit of time fussy cutting more florals to decorate that gorgeous pattern.


I layered the stunning Dotz with lots of ephemera and Sequinz.  
I finished off the clusters with a few splatters.


Take a look at my large photo mat.  I created simple paint strips and added a few splatters for texture!


I love to have extra dimension on my projects.  I used a bit of craft foam to create shadows.


I cannot wait to see what you create with these fabulous products!

Remember to put my name in the comments section of your next order.
You will get a freebie!


Here is my process:


Please share your projects with us on the Shimmerz Paints Sharez Facebook Group and on Instagram and tag us @shimmerzpaints.

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon










No comments: