Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Perfect Day - Joanne Bartell

Hi friends! Have you seen the amazing April 2024 Color & Paper Kitz? They are absolutely gorgeous and packed full of stunning colors. 


I started off using strips of the pastel colored papers from the kitz and tore them on the edges. To conceal where the straight line of the papers ended, I clustered several of the pretty florals. I made my own cloud stencil out of a piece of acetate and used Blue Jeans to stencil clouds in the sky.



I used the sentiment phrases inside the layers to put cute little words all over the paper strips. I finished the clusters off with the adorable little bird house die cut.


I used some Shimmerz Paint in green to make some grass and used dragon flies, frogs, a snail, and a bicycle to make an outdoor scene on the bottom of my page. The hot air balloons were a perfect touch to this layout, and I used the blue balloon to conceal people in the background of the photo.




Please feel free to watch my process video on YouTube. Remember, if you leave my name in the comment box of your order, you will receive a FREE GIFT with purchase. Thank you! 

Joanne



No comments: