Saturday, June 17, 2023

GOOD MORNING | COLOR KITZ | JENNIFER

Hello, Jennifer here sharing my second layout of the month. I love a good purple layout. The Color Kitz this month have the most beautiful purples and blues. This is an 11x8 1/2 layout. 
I used a sketch by Cory Mace for the design, as I am playing along with Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. I flipped it. I added in Pool Me Close, Iris My Case and Rip Van Periwinkle to create the background. On top of the mix media I added in a paper from Paige Evans Bloom Street collection. 

I used lots of chipboard pieces from a Paige Evans chipboard  from her Wonder collection. The background mat paper and the light purple photo mat paper are from her newest collection Blooming Wild. 
The gold stickers are from the dollar store. For my finishing touches I added in sequins in matching colors from Spiegelmom Scraps. When you place your order for Shimmerz paints be sure to add my name JENNIFER to your order and receive a free goodie.

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. 


No comments: