Monday, January 2, 2023

Magical New Beginnings | Color Kitz | Shannon Allor

 Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this layout featuring the January 2023 Color Kitz!  I adore the multi-font title, the three Dotz, the Shimmerz in In The Navy, Coal & Silver Bells, the Inklingz in Rose Colored Glasses and the Spritz in Burst My Bubble!


I decided to create extra layers for this layout using the gorgeous Color Kitz paints.  I love how it turned out!


I cluster all three Dotz around my photo.  You get the best bit of shine from these embellishments!


I used a few more circle and heart embellishments around my photo cluster.  I love using up bits and pieces to help tell the story of the photo!


The Color Kitz are perfectly curated!  I get so many layouts out of the mixed media goodies!


Remember to put my name in the comments section of your next order.  You’ll score a freebie!


Here’s my process video:


Happy Scrapping!
Shannon



No comments: