Thursday, September 22, 2022

Love This Story

Hello there, Shimmerz Family!

Today's layout features the same colors you can get in this month's color kit, and how you can add am extra splash of color to your memories.

Here we go!

I began with a woodgrain patterned paper from Cocoa Vanilla Studios. This I splashed with the blues and greens from the color kit, focusing mostly on the center of the layout. I then layered in the patterned papers you see there. My photo is a true 4x6 photo and it's matted on light green patterned paper. I then layered in a variety of embellishments from the Storyteller collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio. Finally to tie everything up, I splashed some Old Yeller.

That's it! It was a quick layout to make, and I had a lot of fun making it. Hope you can get your hands on the September Color Kitz and make something like this.

Have fun!
- Lorimar



 

No comments: