Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Love Grows Here - Joanne Bartell  

Hello friends! Joanne here today sharing a layout for Shimmerz Paints creative design team. Don't forget to check out the web site, design team member's YouTube channels, and the Shimmerz Instagram for tons of inspiration and latest news! 


For this layout, I used the Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms collection to document this super sweet photo of my twin baby cousins. They are so adorable! I used some metal dies to cut some leaves and layered flowers on white cardstock. I then used Shimmerz to paint my flowers and leaves.

The colors I used are: Vibez Mustard Seed, Spritz Cotton Candy, Vibez Sweet Heart, Coloringz Keep Palm, Shimmeringz Goldie Lox, and Inklingz Good As Gold. Doesn't Shimmerz have the BEST color names! 

I also used a fan favorite - Vibez Jeni B. Blue behind and around my photo to make it pop off the page! This is definitely one of my favorite Shimmerz colors and a must have for your collection. I finished off the floral cluster with a Shimmerz Dotz "Love Grows Here." Dotz come with the color kits and can also be purchased separately on the web site.

I hope this layout has inspired you and you enjoyed seeing it. There is a process video on my "Joanne Bartell" YouTube channel, if you would like to see how this came together! @bartelljoanne for Instagram.

Don't forget to leave my name "Joanne Bartell" in the comments section of your Shimmerz order to receive a FREE GIFT with purchase. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Joanne


 

No comments: