Monday, March 21, 2022

A Hippity Hoppity Day/March 2022 Color Kitz/Rhonda Reno

 


 Hello and welcome back to the Shimmerz blog! Today I am sharing a layout showcasing the March 2022 Color Kitz. And, what an incredible kit it is this month!

The kit is overflowing with great products as always and I know you're going to want to grab yours while supplies last. 

This month's kit comes with the following:

Vibez: "Sweet Heart"

Inklingz: "First Blush" and "Pink A Boo"

Creameez: "Hot Mama"

And a brand new color of original Shimmerz called "The Perfect Pear"

You will also receive a Shimmerz exclusive set of epoxy flair Dotz, an exclusive digital cut file and last but not least a 6x6 stencil.

The colors are stunning as expected and the new Perfect Pear is absolutely STUNNING...photos really don't do it justice...it's so creamy and shimmery. 

You might notice that I altered the original cut file slightly to better suit this layout of my grandson on Easter a couple years ago and that is the beauty and versatility of Shimmerz products.



 

I created mixed media on plain white cardstock and used that to back my cut file. I used all the colors on my flowers and flower leafs. I used The Perfect Pear and the Sweet Heart Vibez on my background as well as the chipboard part of my title.
I added an extra layer by using my stencil randomly across my background.
You'll also noticed a couple of the epoxy flair that come with the kit.



I hope you've been inspired and be sure to head to the Shimmerz Shop and grab your March 2022 Color Kitz for this month!
And, don't forget to share your projects in the Shimmerz Sharez Facebook group because we would love to see what you create!
Happy crafting, friends!

No comments: