Saturday, December 11, 2021

December 2021 Color Kitz-Rhonda Reno

Hello and welcome back to the Shimmerz blog. Today I have a layout to share featuring the December 2021 Color Kitz. This is a beautiful combination of colors to work with this holiday season and if you've seen this kit I know you'll agree!


 

I had planned on doing a Christmas themed layout for this kit but I was itching to get this memory documented and these colors worked absolutely splendidly with my layout. And, it was a nice change from traditional fall colors so that was a bonus. 

 

 



I started by creating a mixed media background using the Shimmerz Berrylicious, and two brand new colors called Amaze-Mint and Black Cherry. I honestly can't love these colors together enough! 



 

I pulled out a floral patterned paper from Vicki Boutin and fussy cut some of the flowers to layer around my photos to create some gorgeous floral clusters. For some added sparkle I used some Diamond Stickles to highlight the flowers.


I also doodled some greenery and pumpkins and used the Berrylicious and Crimson Tide Shimmerz as well as the Wild Spruce Chase Vibez to add color to them. These were the perfect touch for this page. 



 

I used Crimson Tide Shimmerz on the snowflake cutfile also and you can see that above and below the bottom photo. No snow in sight on this layout but the cutfile still works beautifully.



 A little sparkle, a touch of whimsy and lots of Shimmery Shimmerz complete this beautiful layout documenting Thanksgiving at our house. 

Don't ever feel limited with your Shimmerz products. They are never exclusive to only the season or months in which they're released.

Happy Scrapping, friends and don't forget to head over to the Shimmerz store and grab your own Color Kitz while they last.

December 2021 Color Kitz 

-Rhonda  


No comments: