Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Always Grateful | Using Obed Marshall | Shannon Allor

 Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this fun layout featuring the August 2021 Color Kitz.  I am smitten by this kit!  We have a fantastic cutfile, adorable little pom pom clips, Dandy Lion Creameez, Antique Laced Shimmerz, Velveteen Green Vibez, Fire and Spice Vibez and A Rose (By Any Other Name) Inklingz.  


I used the gorgeous cutfile as a template to trace onto my Bazill Marshmallow cardstock. I made sure to lightly erase my pencil lines and then painted in all of the negative space.  I love the way that it turned out!


I created two clusters. The cluster above is situated on the upper left side. I used a bunch of different products from Obed Marshall and tucked in a deep green Dotz for a bit of shine.

You can see the cute little pom pom clips in this close up along with the deep orange heart Dotz.  These little touches add so much to a project!

You can see my full process here:



I cannot wait to see what you create with this gorgeous Color Kitz!  Be sure to share your projects with us on our Shimmerz Paints Sharez FaceBook Group.

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon












No comments: