Monday, May 10, 2021

Stenciled Heart Embellishments| Sara Scraps

 Hello Everyone! Sara here with you today! I have some fun, easy embellishments to create using some of my very favorite and gorgeous Shimmerz Paints colors. These embellishments could be recreated with any kind of stencil you might like, any type of texture paste, embossing paste, etc. and of course, any paint colors you would like. 

Just look at all of that beautiful sparkle and shimmer! I just love how the hearts came out and they were the perfect embellishment to compliment this photo of my sister and her family. 

Shimmerz Products Used- 


To show you exactly how to create these hearts, I've prepared a video tutorial with step-by-step directions so you can create these beautiful embellishments too! 
Let the Shimmerz Team know I sent you over to the shop and you will recieve a free product with your next order! 


https://youtu.be/k8klL69mPVY

Have A Lovely Day! 
Sara 





No comments: