Saturday, May 29, 2021

Smile For The Camera | May Color Kitz | Vicki Boutin

 Hello everyone!

Lorimar here, sharing this gorgeous layout made using the May Color Kitz mixed in with one of Vicki Boutin's collections. It took me only around 20 minutes to make!


I used all the elements from Color Kitz for this layout. You can purchase the Color Kitz here.
I began with a white sheet of cardstock as a base and visually divided the layout by spraying the purple tones from the Kitz on the left side of the layout, and the green on the right side. I always like to balance out my colors within a layout so I added the yellow-striped acetate on the left-hand side and placed the cutfile (as is) on the right-hand side. After placing my picture right in the center using some craft foam for dimension, I sprinkled a few embellishments from a Vicki Boutin collection, and the Dotz and flowers from the Color Kitz. Finally, to tie everything in, I splattered each of the colors from the Kitz all around the layout.

Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope to have inspired you on your next creative adventure.
Take care,
- Lorimar




No comments: